Going Up?, a community forum about the Pound Lane escalator project, took place in the Museum of Medical Science on June 29th.
- Introduction by Ms. Melissa Cate Christ, Assistant Professor at the Division of Landscape Architecture, University of Hong Kong.
- Brief introduction to the Pound Lane Escalator proposal by Tungwah District Councilor Ms Kathy Siu Ka Yi
- Engineer, Special Duty from Transport Department, Mr. Stephen Lee discusses the history and technical details of the Pound Lane escalator projects
- Engineer Mr. Lai discusses the hiring of a consultant for the Pound Lane escalator project.
- Presentation by Assistant Professor of HKU, Mrs. Melissa Cate Christ, and Research Assistant Mr. Lance Wong on the year long Tungwah District and Pound Lane Escalator research.
- Session for participants of the forum to bring up their thoughts and questions.
Ms Kathy Siu Ka Yi explains about her position.
- Continuation of the discussion addressing the forum presentations.
Mr. Stephen Lee further explains the whole procedure involved with the proposal of Pound Lane Escalator.